Easy to Apply
HydroSilex Recharge Application
- Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry surface. One small panel/section at a time.
- Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
- Follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
- Apply to a clean, cool, dry surface, clear from any wax or sealant residue.
- Apply to one panel/section at a time
- Always use a waving motion when buffing
- Do not allow Recharge or Marine to self dry on the surface.
- You can apply Recharge to all surfaces on the vehicle; paint, windows, tires, headlights etc.
- You can apply Marine to all exterior surfaces of the vessel; paint, gel coat, windshield, vinyl, brightwork etc.
- Do not spray product excessively onto surface, e.g. 3-6 oz Recharge per standard sized car. 32 oz Marine will do approx 3 coats per 20-25’ vessel.
- Clean wipers from any overspray.
- Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
- Store product in a climate controlled environment.