Best All Purpose Cleaner for Car Interiors 2022
Do you want to make cleaning your car an easier experience? With the launch of HydroSilex's All Purpose Cleaner, you can do just that!
It is safe to use on all paints, plastics, and rubber components of your vehicle, including tires, rims, engine bays, and exhausts. It is a multipurpose cleaner that degreases and disinfects your entire car.
What Is An APC or All Purpose Cleaner?
An all purpose cleaner is a general purpose cleaner that cleans the inside and outside of your vehicle. APCs are great for removing grease and lifting marks since they are alkaline based and devoid of bleach and ammonia. Larger amounts may need to be diluted before filling a spray bottle.
How to Find the Right APC for Detailing a Car?
Suppose we are looking for the best all purpose cleaner for detailing a car, boat, motorcycle, or off road vehicle. If you find yourself in this situation, there are several points to consider.
- To begin with, a decent all purpose cleaner should be able to clean interior and exterior areas of the vehicle such as rubber, plastic, paint, chrome, fabrics, upholstery, suspension parts, engine bays, and bare metal. Glass is an exception to this rule. An APC should not be used to clean glass. Always use a high quality, ammonia free glass cleaner for this operation.
- Second, it should work well on RVs, motorbikes, boats, and all other vehicles.
- Third, it must be capable of eliminating filth and debris from those various surfaces without requiring excessive elbow grease.
- Fourth, it must not damage the surfaces or leave a residue that necessitates using another cleaner to remove.
Safety Tips for Using an All Purpose Cleaner
It is vital to select a product that is both safe and simple to use. Here are a few safety considerations to think about.
Wear eye protection at all times. You don't want to get a chemical in your eyes when spraying it. Wearing safety glasses will assist in mitigating this risk.
Wearing protective gloves is also an option. An all purpose degreaser, especially the concentrated versions, is a mildly corrosive solution. Wear disposable gloves if you're using this product, or combine it with water to dilute in a spray bottle.
Solvents are the secret element in all purpose cleaners. A solvent activates and stains when applied on a hot or heated surface. Always ensure that any surface you use a cleaner on is cold to the touch. It is also advisable to avoid using these products in direct sunlight. It is essential to remember NOT to let it dry. Spray on, then wipe off.
HydroSilex All-Purpose Cleaner
HydroSilex All-Purpose Cleaner is a technologically enhanced all purpose cleaner that combines strong cleaning chemicals with an all surface safe basis. Because of this innovative combination, you can rely on HydroSilex All Purpose Cleaner for most cleaning activities on your car, RV, boat, or motorcycle. Our solution is a ready to use combination that you may use straight away from the bottle.
- Use this powerful degreaser on engine bays, wheel wells, exhaust tips, door jambs, and other heavily soiled places.
- A good solution for removing dirt from your tires ( instantly dissolves brown marks on your tires)
- Paint, plastics, and metals are not affected.
- Cleans, degreases, and disinfects.
- When you need something stronger than vehicle wash soap, use this.
HydroSilex has been in business for almost 25 years and plans to continue for much longer. Our products have a large market share and are increasing with time. Similarly, the All Purpose Cleaner is a one of a kind cleaner you must have on hand if you want to take good care of your automobile. To get high quality products, please visit our website at www.hydrosilex.com!