When you enthusiastic about your car, and want it always to seem glossy and fresh. There's something more you should know about the efficiency of high-quality ceramic sprays in protecting your car's exterior! That's how crucial it is to clean your vehicle using the proper ceramic car wash supplies. To assist you grasp the significance of ceramic car wash soap, HydroSilex will explain all you need to know about car wash soaps, including which products work best provided by HydroSilex.
The Importance Of Eliminating Dirt And Grime On The Car!
When driving on the road, dust and grime will build up on the car's paint. It damages the exterior if it sticks on the car's surface for a long time. So we need to remove the contaminants, here is the importance of ceramic car wash soap!
Cleaning the exterior with the right soaps will keep your car looking good and help protect its coat from fading and damage.
When driving your vehicle or parking your car outdoors, environmental components such as UV rays, dirt, bird droppings, moisture, and other causes will harm the paintwork.
The deal with dirt and grime building up not only make your car look old and dull but also leads to advanced wear and tear. The car's surface will show signs of marks and corrosion that, if left unchecked, can cause full-on rust.
What Kind Of Soap Should We Use To Wash A Car With Ceramic Coating?
You should use an upkeep product that only cleans the surface. You should avoid strong substances that can erode the ceramic coating or leave a film on its surface.
Select a Ceramic Car Wash Thats PH neutral
Although many ceramic coatings available over-the-counter are resilient enough to withstand extreme weather conditions and the deteriorating effects of UV rays, it is always best to preserve the ceramic coating as much as possible.
If you want to maximize the potential of ceramic without generating scratches or swirl marks, you should always use a pH-neutral product.
Products From Recent Generations
Newer versions of ceramic car wash soaps are formulated with chemicals that more effectively penetrate and remove grime and other soil from vehicle surfaces.
Products Containing No Added Wax
Car wax or carnauba wax may diminish the hydrophobic qualities of a ceramic coating, increase the likelihood of water spots, and increase the accumulation of dust and grime.
Products Containing SiO2
SiO2 provides a protective layer for ceramic coatings and may significantly alter the hydrophobicity of the paintwork. Soaps containing SiO2 may also make your coating seem almost fresh.
Extremely Foamy products
Foam encapsulates dirt, lifts grime away from the paint, and eliminates contamination buildup for a clean automobile surface. When you wash your automobile using a ceramic car wash soap that generates more suds, it will be easier to clean it thoroughly.
What Makes Hydrosilex Ceramic Car Shampoo Outstanding Compared To Others?
Hydrosilex Ceramic Soap is specially formulated to enhance the performance of your paint; it leaves behind a thin coating of SiO2 that makes your paint more water resistant (hydrophobic). This soap also aids in the maintenance of your ceramic-coated car and may be used on its own. Our soap is a highly concentrated, high foaming composition suitable for use on all paint finishes.
- Ideal cleaning agent for ceramic surfaces
- Not meant as a degreasing soap; effective on filth, gentle on coatings and paints.
- Highly intense and very foamy
- Contributes to the preservation of the layer of your car
- Compatible with foam guns and foam cannons.
- Blueberry fragrance
HydroSilex Ceramic Coating Products Work Amazing With Ceramic Soap
HydroSilex Recharge is the centerpiece of our product range and our flagship product. Recharge is the best ceramic coating for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- HydroSilex Recharge generates a water-repellent protective surface layer.
- Can be put on top of an existing ceramic coating to preserve the surface.
- Our ceramic coating solution provides six months of protection.
- A ceramic shield replaces old wax and sealants for your car's paint.
- Protection from the worst forces of nature.
- Rapid and simple application.
- Compatible with all external surfaces and paint protection film
HydroSilex Recharge Interior ceramic coating is a technically advanced formula for automotive interiors. This advanced ceramic interior coating is based on the successful HydroSilex Recharge coating, with a formulation suited for all automobile interior materials, including plastic, vinyl, leather, fabric, and carpet.
- Easy to apply ceramic interior coating
- 100% interior surface safety
- Durable and long-lasting security
- Excellent UV protection
HydroSilex Offroad is a ceramic coating created and manufactured exclusively for off-road vehicles. The Offroad coating is based on our signature HydroSilex Recharge, which has been upgraded to be more durable and slicker. The coating improves the aesthetic appeal of treated surfaces and facilitates their upkeep. HydroSilex Offroad generates a surface that repels dirt, mud, sand, and grime. The surface becomes hydrophobic, which repels water. It makes cleaning an off-road vehicle considerably simpler and allows less debris to adhere to the surface.
- Based on our trademark Recharge recipe, but with increased slickness and longevity.
- It makes it simpler to clean off-road vehicles by preventing mud/dirt/water and pollution from adhering to the bodywork and paint.
- It may be used on paint, plastics, metals, vinyl, suspension, wheels, textured surfaces, and glass, among other surfaces!
- Improves the gloss and look of any off-road vehicle.
- Ceramic coating is designed for extreme environments and heavy-duty usage.
- This product is simple to apply yourself and may be applied minutes before off-roading.
- Multiple coats may be applied for improved performance with no cure time.
- Repels water
HydroSilex Camper & RV is a ceramic surface coating for motorhomes, campers, and recreational vehicles. The coating will increase the aesthetic appeal of treated surfaces and protect against oxidation and UV radiation. It produces an ultrasmooth and ultra-shiny finish that repels surface impurities.
- Keeps your RV looking newer for longer
- Spend less time cleaning your RV/camping vehicle and more time enjoying it with up to six months of durable protection with just one application simple spray on and wipe off formula.
- No dry time, permitting immediate vehicle use.
- It makes cleaning recreational vehicles simpler since filth does not adhere to the paint, gel coat, or trim.
- Replaces the need for wax and paint sealant
- Can be used on paint, plastics, fiberglass, gel coat, and more surfaces.
- Made in the USA
Using proper car wash soap protects the car's paint from the effect of harsh chemicals! HydroSilex has ceramic soap of high quality and makes from safe ingredients! Furthermore, HydroSilex has developed 25 years on the market and provides superior products to make your vehicle in pristine condition! Visit our website at www.hydrosilex.com to choose the best product for your vehicle!