Cleaning your car every two weeks is a convenient way to keep your car beautiful! But if you are too busy to take your vehicle to the garage! Don't worry! Read this article and then know how to clean your car at home with the DIY Full Detail Kit from HydroSilex!
The Process Of Washing Your Vehicle At Home
Pre-rinse - Before you begin cleaning away all the filth, thoroughly rinse your vehicle. It will remove loose debris from the surface and protect the paint from scratches.
Cleaning the wheels: Next, wash your vehicle's wheels individually. Spray on and wash off with water, rinse them well.
Clean - Use the two-bucket technique to wash the remainder of your vehicle. Fill one pail with water and the other with water and vehicle wash soap. Soak your wash mitt in the soap bucket, wash an area of the vehicle, and then rinse the mitt in the water bucket.
Dry - After cleaning the vehicle, thoroughly dry it with a microfiber towel . It is very important to remove all water after the car is washed so there can be no water spots.
Use clay bar: Once your vehicle has been thoroughly cleaned, use the clay bar to remove any pollutants in the paint. Spray the vehicle with a lubricant, such as an exterior detailing solution, and then rub the clay bar over the surface.
Wipe the seats. Leather seats should be sprayed with leather cleaning products and wiped clean. If your vehicle has cloth seats, use an upholstery cleaning product.
Vacuum the carpets. Remove your floor mats and clean your carpets to remove any filth.
If your car has rubber all-weather floor mats, remove them and wash them with soap and water. Vacuuming and scrubbing carpet floor mats using a carpet cleaner is necessary.
Scrub your carpet. Utilize carpet cleaner to eliminate grime and stains from your automobile's carpets. Remember to allow the carpet to dry before replacing the floor mats.
Wash the glass. Finally, use your glass cleaning product to clean the inside of every window in your vehicle. Be sure to purchase the windshield and back window.
It’s Time For Cleaning Products With The Full Detail Kit From HydroSilex!
HydroSilex offers high quality products to help you wash your car easier at home. Let's take a look at our outstanding products!
HydroSilex Recharge in Exterior Prep & Protection Kit is the centerpiece of our product range and our flagship product. Recharge is the best ceramic coating for do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- HydroSilex Recharge generates a water-repellent protective surface layer.
- Can be put on top of an existing ceramic coating to preserve the surface.
- Our ceramic coating solution provides six months of protection.
- A ceramic shield replaces outdated wax and sealants for your car's paint.
- Protection from the worst forces of nature.
- Rapid and simple application.
- Safe for use on all external surfaces; safe for use with paint protection film.
HydroSilex Interior Cleaner & Protection Kit combines the most beneficial aspects of both worlds. Highly thorough cleaning for inside plastic, leather, and vinyl surfaces and our interior ceramic coating intended to condition and preserve all interior plastic, leather, and vinyl materials. This package combines cleaning and protection into a single product.
- Outstanding for Leather Seats, Dashboard, and Door Panels
- All the Necessities to Maintain a New Interior
- Protect Your Interior Against Untimely Aging
- Cleans Every Internal Surface
- Preserves Original Factory while boosting color, sheen, and gloss
- Soft on your inside, Tough on Dirt
The HydroSilex Enthusiast Kit is available in a 16oz capacity. The detail kit consists of:
Rewind: HydroSilex Rewind is a wax and grease remover appropriate for use before applying HydroSilex ceramic coatings.
Recharge: HydroSilex Recharge covers almost every surface type. It is simple to apply and, once dried, forms a clear topcoat that adds shine and protects against the weather.
Silica Soap - Aftercare soap designed exclusively for HydroSilex ceramic-coated automobile surfaces. It will revitalize your ceramic coating, so it seems as new just like when it was first applied.
Microfiber Towels, 10 Pack - Professional quality and intended to avoid scratching the vehicle's paint during usage.
HydroSilex Full Detail Kit consists of:
- Rewind - HydroSilex Rewind is a wax and grease remover appropriate for use before applying HydroSilex ceramic coatings.
- Recharge - HydroSilex Recharge covers almost every surface type. It is simple to apply and, once dried, forms a clear topcoat that adds shine and protects against the weather.
- Silica Soap - Aftercare soap designed exclusively for HydroSilex ceramic-coated automobile surfaces.
- Slick - HydroSilex Slick is a revolutionary tire shine and conditioning solution. Slick provides a long-lasting, rich sheen and a silky sheen without the typical mess and sling. HydroSilex Slick's innovative color-matching technology makes worn tires seem like new. Simple to apply, fast-drying, and non-slinging.
- Microfiber Towels, 10 Pack - Professional quality and intended to avoid scratching the vehicle's paint during usage.
- 1 Tire Shine Applicator - Contour Tire Applicator prevents chemical contact with the hands. The contoured handle conforms the foam to the surface of the tire.
HydroSilex strives to provide the highest quality products at the most affordable pricing. Our main products consist of ceramic coatings and other components. The Full Detail Kit is an excellent example of the most cost-effective bundle of items available.With 25 years of experience, HydroSilex will bring the most satisfaction to all customers with our products! Visit our website at https://www.hydrosilex.com to choose the best products for maintaining your ceramic coating!