Cleaning the inside of your vehicle may not recreate the enticing new car smell, but it will unquestionably improve the air quality. Washing the carpet, upholstery, and windows may improve air quality, and crystal clean windows may improve driving safety.
The Procedure of Interior Car Detailing
Collect Trash and Debris
Collect and recycle all rubbish from the flooring, cup holders, door, and seat pockets. Remove any car seats, toys, or other things from the vehicle.
Take out and clean the floor mats.
Floor mats are often among the dirtiest elements in a car's interior. Remove them all from the vehicle to make cleaning simpler. To clean carpeted mats, use a carpet or upholstery cleaner and follow the manufacturer's directions. Use a hose to remove extra dirt from rubber, vinyl, or silicone mats.
Interior Window and Mirror Cleaning
To remove haze from inside windows, use a microfiber cloth and an ammonia-free professional window cleaner in a spray bottle.
Remove any dust and grime from the dashboard.
Remove as much dust as possible from the dashboard using a duster and cotton swabs to get into tight spots like vents and knobs.
Leather Car Seats That Are Clean
If you have leather vehicle seats, thoroughly remove dust and filth from the stitching and the region where the backs and bottom seats meet.
Interior Carpet Vacuuming and Cleaning
Vacuum the carpet or floor of your vehicle and remove dirt and debris accumulated in your vents and crevices.
Wash the Door Panels
Wipe down the finishes and clean the pockets with a moist microfiber cloth.
Take on Difficult Odors
Finally, if your vehicle still smells stale, sprinkle dry baking soda on the carpet and cloth seats. Before vacuuming it up, let it sit overnight.
Interior Car Detailing Products At HydroSilex.
HydroSilex Interior Cleaner is a very thorough cleaner for interior plastic, leather, and vinyl surfaces. Our Interior cleaner is a powerful formula that breaks down the toughest stains, dirt, and build up that occurs on the interior of your vehicle. A specially designed formula that makes cleaning the interior of your car a breeze!
- Effective cleaner for all interior surfaces of your car
- Safe on all interior surfaces such as plastic, leather, carpets, and more
- Removes dirt, grime, oils, and most stains
- Maintains all interior factory color and sheen
- Can be used as a prep product prior to applying for interior protection
- Dye-free formula with an odor-free formula
- Restores your interior to factory finish
HydroSilex Interior Cleaner & Protection kit combines the best of both worlds. A very thorough cleaner for interior plastic, leather, and vinyl surfaces, and our Interior ceramic coating is designed to condition and protect all automotive interior materials such as plastic, leather, and vinyl. This kit makes cleaning and protection a one-stop shop.
- Great for Leather Seats, Dash, and Door Panels
- All the Essentials to keep your interior looking new
- Protect your Interior from Premature Aging
- Cleans All Interior Surfaces
- Maintains Original Factory Sheen and finish while enhancing color
- Gentle on your interior, Tough on Dirt
- Made in the USA
HydroSilex offers the most advanced ceramic coatings and detail products in the industry. Get your full detail kit stocked with our flagship products: Rewind, Recharge, Silica Soap, Slick, a pack of microfiber towels, and Tire Shine Applicator. All in one full detail kit for the car enthusiast.
HydroSilex Full Detail Kit includes:
Rewind: HydroSilex Rewind is a wax and grease remover ideal to use prior to installing HydroSilex ceramic coatings.
- Recharge - HydroSilex Recharge protects virtually any type of surface. Easy installation, and once cured, it creates a transparent top layer that adds gloss and protects from the elements.
- Silica Soap - Aftercare soap specifically for HydroSilex ceramic coated surfaces for the automotive industry. It will refresh your ceramic coating and make it look as new as when it was first applied.
- Slick - HydroSilex Slick is an innovative tire conditioning and shine product. Slick offers long-lasting deep luster and smooth shine without the usual mess and sling. With unique color-matching technology, HydroSilex Slick darkens weathered tires to look brand new. Easy to apply, quick-drying, and non-sling.
- 10 pack of Microfiber Towels - Professional grade and specifically designed to prevent scratching of the vehicle's paint through use.
- 1 Tire Shine Applicator - Contour Tire Applicator keeps hands away from chemicals. Contoured handle shapes the foam to the tire's surface.
We must use correct maintenance and particular cleaning products to preserve our automobiles in excellent condition. HydroSilex provides high-quality supplies to keep your automobile in top shape! Visit our website to get the finest detailing supplies for your car!